A Deal to Be Made
Many people are attracted to the low price at 229 Victoria Rd S in Guelph Ontario, but may stumble because of the location. What many people fail to realize is that it is a great location! People with insight are the the ones who make the money, rather than those who follow the crowd. Victoria Street is a fantastic home with all the major work completed. This is very rare. This type of home, classified by some as a fixer upper, is the best kind of investment because the costs of updating are not significant. A little paint, carpets and perhaps a facelift for the kitchen and bath.
Reasons Why This is a Good Home:
- The hard work is already done.
- New roof, new furnace, new a/c, new wiring, new plumbing, newer windows.
- There is a bus stop within eye sight of the front door leading to downtown and the university.
- Tim Horton’s across the road
- Plaza across the road
- Guest parking in the plaza
- Lane way behind, that can be used to access a new drive way behind the home.
- Parks and trails within 500 metres
- Golf Course nearby
- An up and coming neighbourhood
- Potential rent between $1400 and $1800 per month
- Potential resale after updates between $295,000 and $320,000
- Potential rent to own home which is affordable for a wider range of tenants.
- Rent to own tenants can do the updates.